£40k per year
about 1 month ago
Permanent Opportunity – Electrical Shift Engineer – Mayfair - £40,000 (Multiple roles available)
I am recruiting for Electrical Shift Engineer for a leading FM Maintenance Provider with various corporate contracts in London, who pride themselves on customer service and their excellent reputation in the sector.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £40,000 per annum, based on a static site with excellent public transport links
- An opportunity to boost your earnings with overtime which will be paid at 1.5x your usual rate.
- 20 Shifts holiday per annum, as well as a company pension for which the contributions rise on a yearly basis
- A supportive team, where management respect engineers and operate an open-door policy. Management are approachable and always available for a chat. The team is tight knit and work well together
This role is working on a site for a FM service provider on a corporate office estate in Central London. You will be required to work a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern, and will be responsible for looking after any electrical maintenance tasks onsite as well as associated mechanical and building services maintenance.
- You’ll already be in possession of electrical qualifications ideally with a minimum of level 3 City and Guilds
- You’ll be personable, proactive and extremely client focussed. If you don’t know the answer to something then you’ll be happy to ask you colleagues or go and find out.
- You’ll be able to meet a 2 hour SLA for callout to Central London
- You’ll already be experienced in buildings maintenance, ideally having already worked on a corporate static site.
This role is being actively recruited now, and for the right candidates interviews can be arranged at short notice. You’ll be required to attend an interview with the Management team and take a technical test, and you’re successful with this will meet with the client before accepting the job. If you’ve got the right attitude and are looking for a permanent move with an excellent company, then apply today for a start in the New Year to email@example.com