£30k - 32k per year
almost 3 years ago
Are you a Multi-skilled electrically biased engineer, with experience within the Facilities Management sector? Are you interested in working for a national company, working on attractive contracts in and around Luton? I’m currently working with one of the largest FM and building maintenance providers in the UK, providing planned, preventative and reactive maintenance to a range retail and commercial clients.
You’ll split your time about 50/50 between PPMs and reactive maintenance within a variety of clients, on exciting contracts. The key things is that you’re used to doing emergency lighting and carrying out fire alarm tests as this will be the bulk of your work, but you’ll certainly not be limited to this. You’ll be required to adhere to clients KPIs so you need to be someone who strives to give the very best customer service at all times.
What you’ll need
- 17th Edition and time served Electrical apprenticeship with City & Guilds Level 2/3 in Electrical Installation
- A full driving license
- Commercial experience in electrical maintenance with a facilities management background
- A positive attitude towards work and the ability to manage your own workload
In return you’ll get:
- A salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum and the opportunity to pick up lots of overtime and increase your own earnings quite significantly
- Use of a company van which in this case will most likely be a Vivaro as well as a company fuel card
- A stable career in a well organised company with long running and varied contracts. You’ll be safe in your job, but never bored!
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a long term career move in a well respected Facilities Management business, please send your CV to me with details of your full work history and qualifications, and I’ll get in touch to let you know more.