£14.50 - 14.50 per hour
7 days ago
Are you a maintenance electrician, looking for an employer that will treat you well? Would you like to work for a down to earth employer, that will look after you and your career in the long term?
We’re working with a well-known, established maintenance provider who are well respected as an employer, and provide maintenance services to a wide range of retail and hospitality clients. Due to huge expansion of contracts, they have many vacancies available for talented electricians with maintenance and testing experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic Salary of £14.50 per hour
- Stable, long term client contracts with good established relationships
- Door to door paid travel time
- Excellent call out and overtime rates
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Close support and regular meetings with line managers to offer help and assistance where needed
- A regional role, with no long-distance travel obligations
- NVQ Level 3 or C&G Elec Level 3
- 2391 Inspection & Testing or 2394 and 2395
- 17th or 18th edition
- Experience working on commercial maintenance contracts
- Full clean UK driving licence
We have several vacancies available across the UK, and our client is interviewing immediately – apply today for more information and to be considered.
What happens next:
Once we have received your CV, one of our consultants will be in touch to go through your work history, qualifications and aspirations. We’ll tell you about the role and the company in more detail, and if you are happy to proceed we will propose you for an initial telephone / online meeting with the relevant line manager.
These roles are all to start immediately, so there will be no waiting around or messing about – our client is committed to an excellent candidate journey into their company, so if you are interested please click apply and we will be in touch!