City of London
£40k per year + Overtime + Standby
28 days ago
We are working with and award winning and forward-thinking maintenance company who work with some of the most recognisable brands and buildings within the FM industry. They are looking for 2 Electrical Maintenance Engineers to work on prestigious sites in the Blackfriars region. If this sounds like an opportunity you could be interested in, please read further and send us your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Standby payment of £150 per period
- A genuine opportunity to significantly increase your earnings with the overtime and callout rota.
- Working for a forward-thinking company who will help you to advance your career and learn new skills.
You’ll be based onsite on a permanent basis, as part of a team, doing electrical maintenance. The site is large and is home to some high-end clients across a range of corporate and professional services. This is working on continental shift pattern working 6 on 4 off 4 on 6 off
- You will need to be fully electrically qualified – NVQ Level 3 and 17th or 18th edition.
- Reliable engineers only – you need to be able to commit to the shifts on offer, being flexible to do Overtime on Saturdays and participate in a callout rota.
- You need to be client facing and people oriented – the kind of engineer who can think outside the box and really get things moving – if you have a problem, you’ll find a way to fix it.
This position is vacant now, and interviews can be arranged at short notice. There will be a 2-stage interview process. The 1st stage will be online via Teams and then a 2nd stage face to face at the client site.
If you’re looking to work for a reputable company who are top of their game in FM, please send your CV to Richardc@thornbaker.co.uk to be considered for this opportunity.