£16.50 - 16.50 per hour
19 days ago
New Permanent Opportunity - Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Leeds - £16.50 per hour
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in Leeds looking for a permanent opportunity to work in West Yorkshire, with a van, fuel card as well as a call out rota of only 1 in 6 and opportunities available for career progression then this is the role for you!
What's in it for you?
- Multitude of contracts so you will never be bored
- Local work in West Yorkshire
- Hourly rate of £16.50 per hour and weekly paid
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Callout hours paid at time and a half between 4.30pm and midnight and paid at double time from midnight to 8am
- Standby payment of £80 per week even if you don't get called out and paid at minimum of 3 hours
- A call out rota of only 1 in 6
- Opportunity to work for a company that is growing
- Van provided + fuel card + overtime
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
You will be an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience of carrying out a wide range of maintenance across building services. This role is covering health centres, schools, residential estates and commercial offices.
This role will see you working autonomously and at times providing advice to junior maintenance engineers so it is essential you are fully competent in your profession. This team has a real "muck in together" attitude so a real team spirit will get you far.
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills
- Electrical Engineering Level 3 qualified
- 18th Edition
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Based in West Yorkshire
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of building services equipment.
Having met the management and engineers at their head office in Leeds and having successfully placed 2 engineers here in the past few months, I can confidently say that they are a very down to earth, hard-working friendly team who have a very open and honest approach and are incredibly supportive. The view they have over the next few years is an exciting one and involves growing the team and promoting from within, so this is the perfect time to join them!
If you are interested in this role then don't hesitate, send your CV today or apply via the link.