£33k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Want to work for a respectable employer who is working on unique contracts? Want a new position in a thriving company? I am recruiting for an electrical maintenance engineer to work on High security sites in London and Middlesex.
You’ll be attending high security sites on a patch that covers London and Middlesex. The role will predominantly involve electrical maintenance including reactive and PPMs on high security sites across the South – as a result you will need to either pass or already have security clearance.
- You’ll need to have level 2/3 in electrical installations as well as 17th edition and ideally 2391 test and inspect
- It is highly desirable to have a JIB Gold card
- You’ll be experienced in all aspects of building maintenance, ideally with security clearance and experience on high security sites
- You’ll need a full clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £35-40,000 per annum
- Company van, fuel card and car parking pass
- NO CALLOUT!! No more putting a week at a time on hold – although you will have the chance to boost earnings with overtime if you chose to
- Paid travel time
This is an immediate requirement for a newly won contract – interviews will be turned around quickly and one stage. If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity with a respected company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch to give you more information.