£30k - 35k per year + 25 days holiday, life assurance, private healthcare, van + fuel card
about 3 years ago
Mobile Maintenance Electrician
Fancy working for one of the fastest growing and strongest brands on the Facilities Management sector? Are you self motivated, and reliable, with the drive to push your career to the next level, in a company that will actively support this?
I’m looking for a Mobile Maintenance electrician to work for a genuinely fantastic company who are one step ahead of the competition when it comes to taking care of employees. The company is up to almost 1000 members of staff, but this doesn’t mean you’ll fade into the background – far from it! They’re constantly winning new prestigious contracts, and are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
You’ll be onsite at various clients across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire, from high end buildings and commercial office blocks to schools. You’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms etc. but also have experience of turning your hand to the likes of AHUs, FCUs, basic plumbing, pumps and generators etc.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in a similar multi-skilled/ building services role, working for a variety of clients
- 17th Edition and time service Electrical apprenticeship (C&G/ NVQ)
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll be dealing with some high end clients – so you’ll need to be well presented and articulate in your dealings with them.
- Some work will be in schools so if you’re successful, you’ll be required to do a DBS Check
- Full clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
- A generous basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum, with company van and fuel card supplied
- 25 days holiday – an entire week extra off to relax on holiday, with the option to purchase more if you want it!
- 8% contributory pension which is more or less unheard of these days
- Extra benefits like optional private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and social club.
- Overtime which you can take as much or as little of as you like paid time and a half on weekdays and Saturdays, and double time after midnight and on Sundays.
- Monthly personal development reviews where you can discuss salary, training and development needs – carving out your own career according to your own success.
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.