£31k - 32k per year + Van and Fuel card
about 1 month ago
If you are looking for work with a leading FM service provider on a healthcare contract in the Midlands then this could be the role for you! We have been working with this FM provider for over 10 years and can say first-hand they are a brilliant company to work for with a supportive and friendly management team.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of up to £32,000
- Opportunity to work for a company that is expanding
- Van provided + fuel card + overtime
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- £100 standby plus minimum 3hrs callout
The ideal candidate:
You will have extensive experience in Electrical Maintenance across a range of building services; you will also have worked on commercial contracts as this will form the majority of your work, in this role 95% of your work will be covering healthcare contracts. The role is covering contracts between South Yorkshire and East Midlands.
This role will see you working autonomously and at times providing advice to lesser qualified engineers so it is essentially you are fully competent in your profession.
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical (or equivalent)
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
Experience working as an electrical bias maintenance engineer across healthcare contracts would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this role then don’t hesitate, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link