£35k - 40k per year + company van, fuel car, over time
over 3 years ago
Want to work for a respectable employer who are working on unique contracts? Want a new position in a thriving company? I am recruiting for an electrical maintenance engineer to work on High security sites in the South.
You’ll be attending high security sites on a patch that covers London, out to Swindon and as far north as Northolt. The role will predominantly involve electrical maintenance including reactive and PPMs on high security sites across the South – as a result you will need to either pass or already have security clearance.
- You’ll need to have level 2/3 in electrical installations as well as 17th edition and ideally 2391 test and inspect
- You’ll be experienced in all aspects of building maintenance, ideally with security clearance and experience on high security sites
- You’ll need a full clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £35-40,000 per annum
- Company van, fuel card and car parking pass
- NO CALLOUT!! No more putting a week at a time on hold – although you will have the chance to boost earnings with overtime if you chose to
- Paid travel time
This is an immediate requirement for a newly won contract – interviews will be turned around quickly and one stage. If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity with a respected company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch to give you more information.