£30k - 32k per year + call out + standby
10 months ago
Are you a Maintenance Electrician with experience of both reactive and planned building services maintenance who is looking for a permanent opportunity with a leading building services company? If so please read further about this new permanent opportunity with an immediate start available!
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a growing building services company covering a wide variety of contracts across the UK
- Salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum, plus vehicle
- 21 days holiday + stats
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-4.30pm with an early finish on a Friday
- Callout rota of 1/6 - £125 standby payment plus a flat rate if called
In this role you will work for a leading building services company across a wide variety of contracts including commercial, healthcare, education and retail to name a few. You will be required to work on a variety of different size projects across the UK. You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as minor works installations such as sockets, lamps etc.
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to be NVQ Level 3 Electrical – equivalent or higher
- 18th edition
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider or building services company
- Access to the site in Peterborough within 1 hour travel time
- Full UK driving licence
This role requires UK wide travel however you must be based within 1 hour travel time of Peterborough.
This is a permanent opportunity for the right person to start working in July. Please send through your full CV and up to date contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP