£19 - 21 per hour + overtime
12 months ago
Temp to perm
I am currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician with a current DBS and 18th Edition looking to interview and start ASAP for a temp to perm position! This is a static role in a hospital with an easy commute on the Northern line or Overground. You must have experience working in a hospital environment as a maintenance electrician , this is a non negotiable requirement of my client.
This company is looking for a Maintenance Electrician to interview as soon as possible with turnarounds as a quick as a day and temp to perm opportunities available , and with attractive working hours what have you got to lose?
This is a company we have been working with for over 10 years and have successfully placed over 50 engineers whether it be for temp or permanent roles, we have been working with this site for over 5 years and currently have 6 of our Maintenance Engineers working there at the moment, who are on track to secure permanent roles after just a couple of months
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- An immediate start with potential temp to perm opportunity
- 2 minute walk from the tube station
- The opportunity to work for a company that will offer training and progression as they see the value in promoting from within!
- Weekly pay guaranteed so no more chasing invoices or payment
- Static site meaning no more driving around London looking for parking
- A competitive hourly rate equivalent of 34-35k which is market standard but any hours over 40 are paid and time and a half with double time on a Sunday meaning potentially an extra £200 in your pocket a week!
- Shift rotation of 8am - 5pm and 11am - 8pm , one week on each shift then swapping over meaning you know exactly what you are doing!
- 1 in 4 callout with a £100 standby payment and a minimum of 3 hours paid at time and a half.
What you’ll need
- Experience of electrical maintenance within commercial buildings – you’ll need to have NVQ Level 3 in electrical or 18th Edition
- Electrical maintenance experience ideally within a hospital environment
- You MUST have a current enhanced DBS
- Due to this being a health facility , experience working in a healthcare or school would be good.
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of a new contract win, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be one stage, and can be turned around quickly, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to email@example.com, and you could be starting your next role as early as next week