£32k - 34k per year
over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician, looking to work largely in a patch which is local to Bexley? Do you want to work with some of the most recognisable UK brands, with a company that are retaining contracts whilst growing the wider business? If so please read the details below and apply with your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary of £34,000 per annum and the opportunity to increase your earnings with
- There is plenty of overtime and out of hours work on offer due to the nature of the contract – time and a half paid on any overtime you do
- Local work – if you’re based in Bexley the majority of work will be within a couple of miles of your doorstep, meaning much less time stuck in traffic
- Fully expensed company van, as well as PDA and mobile phone
- The opportunity to work on well-known UK brands and the stability of working for a company who retain their contracts
I am looking for a multi-skilled, electrically biased engineer for a mobile role covering sites mostly within Bexley, Erith and Sidcup, with occasional travel to other sites within the M25. You’ll be attending doing both reactive maintenance and PPMs to electrical plant as well as HVAC equipment and doing any other ad-hoc tasks such as basic plumbing. Usual hours are Monday – Friday, 8-5, and you’ll also be placed on the on call rota, with any overtime being paid at time and a half.
What you’ll need
- 17th edition and time served electrical apprenticeship as well as experience in a similar building services position involving: Trend BMS, LPHW systems, CWS systems, VAV’s, Fan coil Units, AHU’s, boilers first fix etc.
- If you’ve got an IPAF certificate this might just give you the edge, although not essential
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a variety of sectors, particularly in commercial office blocks and blue chip clients
- A full UK Driving license
If this sounds like you then I want to hear from you. Send me your CV with your up to date career history, detailing your qualifications, and if you’re a good fit I will give you a call to progress your application.