£32k - 36k per year + 25 days holiday, fully expensed van
over 2 years ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
One of the longest standing building contractors in the City is looking to expand their team with an electrical maintenance Engineer to work on commercial and high end residential sites in the London area.
You will be working on a mobile basis, covering sites within the M25 (largely city and West End), which include offices, high end residential properties and universities to name a few. You’ll be responsible for both PPMs and reactive maintenance of largely electrical plant, but as this is very much working in the built environment, you will be required to tend to some mechanical and general fabric maintenance as clients require.
- You must be fully electrically qualified, having trained via an indentured apprenticeship, holding a minimum of Level 2/3 in electrical installations as well as 17th edition
- You must have demonstrable experience of working in a similar building services position
- You must be flexible and able to participate in a callout rota
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary of up to £36,000 per annum
- Overtime and callout on offer to give a healthy boost to your earnings
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Fully expenses van and fuel card, with parking/ congestion charges managed by accounts so there is no need to dip into your own pocked
This role is an immediate requirement, and as a result CVs are being viewed quickly with interviews being booked in within a couple of days to fit around you. If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity within a company who have seen many years of success, then please apply today with your CV including full career history and qualifications to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk and I will get in touch to give you more information.