£35k - 38k per year + Loads of opportunities for Overtime, free and easy parking
about 1 year ago
Are you an Electrician with experience of both maintenance and small works installations who is looking for a long term career move and a role which will keep you busy and occupied? Then I want to hear from you!
I am looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a mobile role, covering localised patches across North and West London. You’ll be working in commercial buildings, across a couple of high security contracts so the role is needs someone adaptable and driven in order to be able to keep up.
This is a new position that has been created as a result of a new contract win. You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as minor works installations such as sockets, lamps etc. purely within commercial buildings.
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to be NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th edition and ideally 2391 Test and Inspect
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- Ideally experience with L8/Legionella awareness
- A full clean UK driving license – this is a mobile role so cannot be considered without
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
- The ability to obtain security clearance as you’ll be working from time to time on a high security contract
This role is commutable from, Camden, Islington, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Enfield, Brent, Barnet, Harrow, Waltham Forest, Hillingdon, Ealing and Hounslow.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- Salary of £35-38k per annum, plus overtime which is paid at time and a half for the first four hours and double time after this.
- A company van, which will most likely be a Transit, with tools and PPE Provided
- A very generous 23 days holiday, healthcare entitlement after a length of service and contributory pension
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- Callout rota of 1/6 per annum
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of a new contract win, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be one stage, and can be turned around quickly, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, and you could be starting your next role as early as next month!