£35k - 41k per year + 25 days holiday, van, fuel card,
over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Maintenance electrician who is confident with HVAC Plant too? Are you looking to work as part of a small, high performing team within a well respected business? I am recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to cover contracts inside the M25, for a well established and growing business, as a result of an increase in business.
What’s on offer?
- A generous basic salary of up to 41,000 per annum
- 25 days per holiday + bank holidays
- Fully expensed transit sized van, pda, phone etc.
- Christmas and loyalty bonuses are paid as well as overtime at rates of 1.5x/double your normal rate, and a standby payment of £150 per week on a 1 in 7 rota to boost you earnings even further!
- You’ll get paid weekly so no more long months…
On a day to day basis you will be required to attend reactive maintenance requests to a variety of clients including schools, residential blocks, offices and hotels. There will also be some PPMs and small installations to do and you will be required to quote small works to the companies existing client base. You will be working in plant rooms and on HVAC equipment, assisting other trades with electrical fault finding.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrable experience within a maintenance position and a background in building services
- You’ll need to be a fully qualified electrician with 18th edition and NVQ Level 3 in electrical installations
- F-Gas would be ideal as well
- A full clean driving license
- You’ll be required to undergo a DBS check as some of the work is in schools
Telephone interviews can be arranged at short notice, and once you’ve passed the first stage, you’ll be invited in to meet with the managers for a more formal interview. If you’ve got the right experience, then I would like to hear from you as soon as possible – either click apply or email your application to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk and I’ll give you a call to discuss the role further.