£35k per year
11 days ago
Permanent Opportunity - Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Derbyshire - £35,000
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to further your career with a well-established manufacturing company in Derbyshire then please apply with your CV today.
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of £35,000 per annum.
- Static site working Monday - Friday 40 hours per week - Days & Nights rota
- Opportunity to join one of the UK's leading companies in their sector.
- Ability to increase your earnings through shift allowances and great overtime rates.
- A chance to work on a number of exciting new projects the business is undertaking.
As the Maintenance Engineer, you will
- Carry out routine breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on a variety of production maintenance machinery including hydraulics, conveyors, gear boxes, motors and plant machinery
- Working alongside a team of multi skilled engineers in a 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- Carry out electrical maintenance including PLC fault finding.
You should have:
- A recognised Electrical Engineering qualification - preferably Level 3 C&G, NVQ or equivalent
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance within a production/manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in maintaining a range of production machinery.
This role is based on site in Derbyshire. This role is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough and Mansfield
You may have experience of the following: Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer,
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality and professionalism then please email your CV or apply via the website today.
What Happens Next?
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and expertise then please apply with your most current, up to date and accurate CV.
Please allow at least 48 hours after your submission for feedback. If you have been shortlisted for the role, please expect a call to discuss you and your experience further. There will be a 2-stage interview process for this role, with the first stage being asap.