£23k - 25k per year + 23 days holiday, van, fuel card etc.
about 1 month ago
Are you a recently qualified electrician looking for a long term career move and a role which will keep you busy and occupied, giving you the opportunity to really hone in on your skills and learn from excellent engineers? Then I want to hear from you!
I am looking for an Electrical Improver for a mobile role, covering localised patches across North and West London. You’ll be working in commercial buildings, across a couple of high security contracts so the you’ll need to be adaptable and driven in order to be able to keep up and pick new skills up quickly.
This is a new position that has been created as a result of a new contract win. You’ll split your time between PPMs, reactive maintenance and minor works installations such as sockets, lamps etc. purely within commercial buildings.
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to be NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations & 18th edition
- A strong desire to learn and the capcity to pick up new skills quickly
- A full clean UK driving license – this is a mobile role so cannot be considered without
- The ability to obtain security clearance as you’ll be working on a high security contract
This role is commutable from, Camden, Islington, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Enfield, Brent, Barnet, Harrow, Waltham Forest, Hillingdon, Ealing and Hounslow.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- Salary of £23-25k per annum, plus overtime which is paid at time and a half for the first four hours and double time after this.
- A company van, which will most likely be a Transit, with tools and PPE Provided
- A very generous 23 days holiday, healthcare entitlement after a length of service and contributory pension
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of a new contract win, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be one stage, and can be turned around quickly, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, and you could be starting your next role as early as next month!