£13.50 - 13.50 per hour + Van, Fuel Card and Mobile
about 1 year ago
Electrical Compliance Engineer
I am working with a large UK wide building maintenance company who value their staff.
Work closely with the office-based teams, Senior Engineers and Surveyors you will predominantly work on electrical compliance testing, Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs), fire alarm testing & faulty finding, emergency lighting testing & fault finding, PAT and fire extinguisher inspections.
Working closely with your scheduler will follow the daily plan to attend and complete maintenance calls to complete the above task. Making sure you communicate progress, follow on items and issues both verbally and via your PDA
Essential for this role
- Fully qualified Electrician
- 18th Edition
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- A strong sense of quality and delivering customer excellence
- Excellent technical knowledge and previous experience in carryout EICRs in commercial properties
- Excellent communication skills
To enhance your chances you will also have (but not essential)
- ECS (CSCS) Card – Expired can be accepted
- C&G 2391 & 2394
- Experience in electrical fault finding and remedial work plus lighting testing, fire alarm testing, fault finding and remedial work
- PAT testing experience
What’s in it for you?
A fantastic pay rate of £13.50 per hour (for London roles £14.00 and if you work inside the M25 an additional £3 per hour)
Training is given so you are ready and comfortable in your role. This will comprise of a 3 day induction and 2-3 weeks training/shadowing a current engineer until you are ready to fly solo.
Please apply straight away to avoid disappoint on missing out on this fantastic opportunity. Interviews for this role will be week commencing 9th March 2020
If you are successful we will contact you to find out more about you and your suitability for the role and give you more information about the role.