£34k - 35k per year + vehicle
0844 406 0086
12 months ago
Are you a Building Services or FM Supervisor with experience of managing Multi Skilled Engineers across multiple contracts in the FM/Building Services sector? If you are interested in joining a highly respected growing FM service provider then please read about this great new permanent opportunity in Manchester.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to start permanent employment ASAP
- Salary of circa £35,000 per annum
- Company estate car
- 23 days + bank holiday per annum
- Working for a highly respected FM service provider company across multiple contracts
You’ll be working across interesting contracts in the North West across healthcare, education and public sector buildings. You will have responsibility for leading a team of dedicated hard services facilities professionals covering electrical, mechanical and HVAC maintenance. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all times. The role will be split 75/25 between management and hands on duties.
This role is covering estates in the North West which are commutable from Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Stretford.
What you’ll need:
- An engineering qualification – Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC.
- Previous experience of supervising multi skilled hard services engineers – preferably with teams in excess of 10.
- You’ll also have experience of managing both planned and reactive maintenance schedules.
- The successful applicant will be required to go through full DBS vetting due to the nature of the estates that you will be covering.
Having IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a vibrant environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to email@example.com, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 2nd March 2020