£13 - 14 per hour
over 1 year ago
2 week contract
Monday 30th March
2 week opportunity available for a static maintenance engineer covering electrical maintenance in Leicester - Monday start available. Apply today with your CV
As you will mainly be working on your own it is important you have the experience and confidence to carry out planned and reactive maintenance autonomously in an FM environment
This role is working for a FM Service provider we have worked with for a number of years on one of their client sites in Leicester.
What’s in it for you?
- An immediate start role
- Hourly rate of £14.00 per hour
- A static site role
- Steady working hours of Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.00pm
This is a static maintenance role electrically biased carrying out but not limited to :
- Lighting (small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- BMS system- Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems- Monitor/ Take readings
- Pumps, motors
- 17th or 18th Edition and your Level 2/3 NVQ in Electrical installation (2330/2365); time served apprenticeships would be ideal!
- You must be able to get to the site in Leicester using your own transport as there are no public transport links.
The Contracts Manager is looking to fill this role as a matter of urgency so please don’t delay in sending your CV today if this role is of interest
Send your CV to email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if you've been short-listed. If so, we'll give you a call and talk to you about everything you need to know! So don't delay, send us your CV today!
If this role isn't for you why not visit our website and register your details for your next maintenance role! We are specialists in the industry and have 'The know how you need!' www.thornbakerefm.co.uk/