£31k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you an experienced cleaning & security manager? Interested in working full time nights?
Who enjoys working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment?
If so we have an outstanding opportunity to join a leading organisation providing exceptional retail facilities to their customers.
This is an existing role, responsible for duty management overnight at the centre in line with our client's objective of delivering a first-class customer experience at the centre. The continual development of colleagues, their service provision and their approach to the service delivery are key elements of this role, together with the implementation, delivery, maintenance, and monitoring of standards to meet the ever-changing needs of the estate. The position requires a close working relationship with front line colleagues, the on-site cleaning management team, support staff, the centre’s retail tenants and the management team, to ensure the service delivery exceeds all expectations.
Key Skills and Experience
You will be an effective people manager with a proven track record of achieving results through team work and strong relationships.
You will be motivated to maximise cost efficiency, productivity and responsible for the delivery of the agreed annual operational service charge budget, along with the non-recoverable budget
This role will suit someone who is motivated by achieving targets, maximising cost efficiency and productivity
You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced changing environment
The following would also be highly desirable:
Previous experience working for a company in the facilities, retail, and hospitality sector recognized as an employer of choice or striving to obtain employer of choice Status.
• Good basic understanding of budgets and a competent commercial focus.
• Knowledge of facilities management operations
• IOSH qualified
• SIA licence
• BIFM membership
• BICS qualified
• ILM NVQ or equivalent
Skills and competencies
- • Strong leadership skills, motivating colleagues to deliver
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Experience of developing colleagues
- • Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills
- • Ability to communicate to all levels within a business
- • Excellent presentation & time management skills
- • Innovative & creative problem solving ability
This company prides themselves on being a great employer to work and offer:
- A salary of £31,000 per annum
An excellent opportunity to join a stable and growing organisation