£31k - 32k per year
2 months ago
Are you a Door Engineer, looking for an employer that will treat you well? Would you like to work for a down to earth employer, that will look after you and your career in the long term? If so this could be your next role, so please read further and apply with your CV
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £31,000 - £32,000 + Van
- Stable, long term client contracts with good established relationships
- Door to door paid travel time
- Excellent call out and overtime rates
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Close support and regular meetings with line managers to offer help and assistance where needed
- A regional role, with no long-distance travel obligations
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance, servicing, installation works on a range of automatic doors, shutters, rollers, gates, barriers etc.
You will be working on a variety of contracts across your region in retail and hospitality environments. These contracts are fast-paced with a high footfall.
- You will be an experienced door engineer, ideally with automatic door experience
- Customer focussed with a strong sense of quality and a desire for delivering Service Excellence.
- Excellent technical knowledge- experienced in delivering a high-quality installation / maintenance service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
We have several vacancies available across the UK, and our client is interviewing immediately – apply today for more information and to be considered!
What happens next:
Once we have received your CV, one of our consultants will be in touch to go through your work history, qualifications and aspirations. We’ll tell you about the role and the company in more detail, and if you are happy to proceed we will propose you for an initial telephone / online meeting with the relevant line manager.
These roles are all to start immediately, so there will be no waiting around or messing about – our client is committed to an excellent candidate journey into their company, so if you are interested please click apply and we will be in touch!