£28,080 - 31,200 per year + Van, Flue card, travel and overtime
about 1 year ago
Would you like to work for one the most successful maintenance companies in the UK, one where you can really build a career?
We have a great opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician based in North Yorkshire who is looking for their next move:
This established Building Services Company has been going strong for 50+ years and is still at the forefront of their game today
They have gained a reputable name for themselves through great customer service and excellent workmanship.
Their continued success and low staff turnover ensures you stability and security
They are now looking for an experienced maintenance electrician who has experience working within KPI targets and budget guidelines and to a high-quality standard.
What’s on offer?
- Salary between £28,080-31,200
- Company van, mobile and tablet
- Company pension + life assurance!
- Working for a company that can offer progression and development
You’ll be working on one of the clients key contracts, as part of a team to carrying out repairs, service and maintenance throughout the South of the UK working in commercial buildings
Liaising with clients and ensuring all worked carried out is done to the highest standards ensuring Health & Safety is adhered to at all times
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have experience working in a social housing environment carrying out planned and reactive maintenance in tenanted and void properties.
- This is a fast paced environment so experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines will hold you in good stead
- A good working knowledge of health & safety with a flexible approach to work would fit this role
- You’ll be located in North Yorkshire, as this is the easiest location to get to the required sites.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing for shower and immersion swaps
- City & Guilds level 3 electrical qualification
- Test and Inspect certification (2391/2394 or 2395)
- 17th Edition
- JIB Gold card/AM2
- Asbestos Awareness
- Full UK Driving Licence
You will also display a high knowledge and understanding of the sector and it is essential you must pass a DBS Check due to the nature of the work
If you are interested in working for a successful and professional company and have the skills and experience required then please apply by sending your CV to Jacobm@thornbaker.co.uk