£33k - 34k per year
7 months ago
Permanent opportunity for a Domestic Gas Supervisor – Chesterfield – Up to £34,000.
Are you a Domestic Gas Supervisor based in Chesterfield looking to join a progressive and customer-focussed organisation? If you are looking for a role to progress your career and work for a company that place a huge importance on work/life balance then this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £33,000 - £34,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays – rising with service
- Flexi-time working
- Excellent pension scheme – matched contributions
- An opportunity to be part of a company that has a great work/life balance
About the Company
You will be working for a highly progressive and professional social housing provider based in North Derbyshire. They have a large number of properties throughout the region 8000+ and currently have an expansive regeneration programme. As a result they are looking to add to the existing team.
About your role
As the Gas Supervisor you will be managing a team of domestic gas engineers who are primarily responsible for servicing and maintenance of a wide range of domestic central heating systems across properties throughout North Derbyshire & South Yorkshire.
Your role will involve logging and tracking work progress on the company's computer system. This will involve the use of excel spreadsheets and word documents. You will be required to help manage work flow, be responsible for H&S and ensure that great customer service is delivered at all times.
You should have:
- ACS Gas certificates including the following elements - CCN1, CEN1, DAH1 & HTR1.
- Supervisory or Team- Leader work experience - preferably service & maintenance management.
- Experienced in tenant/client liaison
- PC Literate - Word, Excel and databases.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This role is commutable from Chesterfield, Dronfield, Sheffield, Worksop and Mansfield.
Gas supervisor, gas management, gas plumbing, domestic gas, central heating systems, ACS, CCN1, CEN1, DAH1, HTR1, gas plumber and domestic gas engineer.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a professional and friendly environment then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.