£30k per year + vehicle + Overtime + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Would you like to work for one the most successful maintenance companies in the UK, one where you can really build a career?
We have a great opportunity for a Domestic Gas Engineer who is looking for that next move:
This established Building Services Company has been going strong for 50+ years and is still at the forefront of its game today
They believe in building great customer service through their people which is apparent through their continued success and low staff turnover which ensures you stability and security
Due to expansion they are looking for experienced Domestic Gas Engineers in the South Yorkshire area - having recently placed several engineers with this client, we truly believe that this is one of the best maintenance companies out there, and the feedback we've had so far from our successful candidates has been excellent!
What’s on offer?
- Pay per service so you are in control of what you earn - engineers in this business are regularly completing 5 to 8 jobs per day, earning an annual salary above £30k.
- Excellent back up and support from the office schedulers and helpdeesk team - these guys are highly trained and experienced in scheduling jobs to maximise your earning opportunities throughout the day and minimise 'no access' issues
- Plenty of opportunities to boost your earnings
- Overtime rates up to double time
- Call out of 1 day in 10 - no more putting your life on hold for a whole week at a time!
- Working for a company that can offer progression and development
- Van, fuel card, and power tools provided
You will be carrying out service throughout South Yorkshire
You will be working on social housing contract, on tenanted properties, with visits booked in and checked by the office team
The Ideal Candidate
You will have experience in Domestic Gas servicing and will be fully qualified and use to working in social housing environments.
You will also display a high level of knowledge and understanding of the sector and it is essential you must pass a DBS Check due to the nature of the work.
To be considered for the role you will need to hold all relevant Domestic Gas tickets with an extra qualification such a Legionella would be a bonus.
If you are interested in working for a successful and professional company and have the skills and experience required then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be taking place over the next week so don't miss your chance to join this fantastic company!