£50k per year
about 1 year ago
Are you a Development Manager with extensive experience of social housing development schemes then this could be the role for you? If you are based in the South Yorkshire area and are looking to join a customer-centric organisation on a permanent basis, then this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity to join a truly forward-thinking organisation
- Basic annual salary of circa £50,000
- Excellent pension and associated benefits
- Opportunity to lead a Development function reporting directly to the Senior Leadership Team
- Great work/life balance - Monday – Friday 37.5hrs per week role with a mixture of office, site and home working
Who will you be working with?
You will be working with a highly respected and recognisable social housing organisation based in the South Yorkshire area. They are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity within their Development & Regeneration team to ensure the success of their planned and future developments
Role & Responsibilities
As the Development Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Identifying and appraising new development opportunities
- Preparing the business case for progressing potential opportunities to present to internal stakeholders
- Full conception to completion project management of new developments
- Co-ordinating specialist and technical project teams to ensure the successful delivery of new developments
- Managing the capital budgets of the proposed developments
- Manage full departmental budget
- Prepare and deliver update reports to key stakeholders
- Building/Construction related qualification – preferably HNC level and above
- Experience of operating within a leadership role for a number of years within a Development or Regeneration division within the social housing sector
- Expert Project Management experience from conception through to completion within the social housing sector
- Significant experience of managing £million+ developments within the social housing sector
- Full UK Driving licence.
It would also be advantageous if you have a RICS qualification.
This role is commutable from Sheffield, Chesterfield, Dinnington, Worksop, Dronfield and Mansfield.
If you are looking for a fantastic organisation to work within a customer-centric and friendly environment then please email your CV to email@example.com or apply via the website today.