£36k - 38k per year + company vehicle + fuel card, overtime, callout
over 3 years ago
Contracts Supervisor (Facilities Management)
Are you an experienced supervisor, who has worked their way up through the ranks from an Air Conditioning engineer, looking to a new challenge? I’m looking for a mobile supervisor to oversee engineers on a wide variety of contracts including corporate and Public sector which are based in London and the surrounding areas.
You’ll travelling across London and Essex with occasional trips to Cambridge covering various contracts which all come with their own individual set of challenges. You’ll oversee a team of engineers including Electrical, AC and Gas; you will very much lead from the front, getting involved with the day to day maintenance of mechanical and electrical plant as well as general buildings services tasks such as basic plumbing, painting and decorating and minor carpentry.
What you’ll need
- Demonstrable supervisory experience
- An NVQ/C&G Level 2 qualification in Air Conditioning as well as a valid F-Gas certificate
- IOSH working safely as a minimum
- Full driving license with no more than 3 points on
- Ideally you will also have a skill in another area such as Electrical or Gas
- Experience of work within listed buildings is highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £36,000 - £38,000 per annum
- Company vehicle and fuel card supplied
- 22 days holiday on top off your bank holidays
- Opportunity to earn extra with overtime and a callout rota of 1 week in 7.
This position is currently vacant, and as a result they are actively recruiting this role now with a view to interviewing in the first week of June. If you’re looking to work on prestigious sites and want to get stuck in to a challenge, please forward your up-to-date CV to email@example.com, and I will call you to discuss the position further.