£36k - 40k per year + van + fuel card, 22 days holiday
over 2 years ago
Are you an experienced supervisor, who has worked their way up through the ranks from an Electrical engineer, looking to a new challenge? I’m looking for a mobile supervisor to oversee engineers on one contract that has 3 small sites in North Kent.
As a result of an internal restructure, an excellent opportunity for a contracts supervisor has become available, to cover three leisure sites which are based in Erith, Bexley and Sidcup. You’ll oversee a team of engineers including 1 Electrical, 1 Mechanical and 2 fabric engineers; your role will be 30% on the tools and 70% administrative – allocating works, overseeing daily operations, coordinating supplier etc. The sites are PFI contracts, so it’s a great opportunity to get some experience of these unique contracts under your belt.
What you’ll need
- Demonstrable supervisory experience
- An NVQ/C&G Level 3 Electrical qualification as a minimum
- 17th or 18th edition would also be highly desirable, but if not in possession the company will pay for you to obtain this
- Full driving license with no more than 3 points on
- Experience of working within FM and overseeing contracts from an operational perspective
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £36,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Company vehicle and fuel card supplied
- 22 days holiday on top off your bank holidays
- Opportunity to earn extra with overtime and a callout rota of 1 week in 7.
This position is currently vacant, and as a result they are actively recruiting for this and the manager has committed to turning CVs around within 24 hours to interview if suitable. If you’re looking to work on prestigious sites and want to get stuck in to a challenge, please forward your up-to-date CV to email@example.com, and I will call you to discuss the position further.