£50k - 55k per year + £4000 car allowance
11 months ago
Are you a Contracts Manager with experience in managing the performance of multi-site PFI/LIFT FM contracts? If you are looking to work for a highly regarded FM service provider across Nottingham and the East Midlands then please read further about this new opportunity and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of between £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- £4000 per annum car allowance.
- A rewarding career leading a TFM facilities team across multi-site PFI/LIFT contracts.
You’ll be managing the compliance and performance of multi-site PFI/LIFT contracts with a leading FM service provider across Nottingham and the East Midlands. You’ll have responsibility for leading a team of dedicated hard services facilities professionals. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all times and be a key contact for the customer on the contract. You will also be responsible for ensuring services are delivered in accordance with contract requirements and to the client’s satisfaction whilst managing the budget in excess of £3m.
This role is covering PFI/LIFT contracts mainly within the healthcare sector - over 20 sites in total. You will be based from the Nottingham office with travel to the sites across the Midlands required.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of managing multiple PFI/LIFT contracts - Preferably health sector.
- To be considered for this role you must have PFI operational experience and have a comprehensive understanding of PFI/LIFT contracts.
- You will be a strong leader - who can manage, direct and inspire teams to deliver a great service.
- You’ll have a technical background with a Building Services qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering – Preferably at HNC or above.
- Experience of managing a full P&L for multiple contracts and producing the relevant weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Experience of managing FM teams in excess of 10 – covering middle management, helpdesk, engineering, health and safety and subcontractors.
- An in-depth knowledge of current health & safety requirements across PFI/LIFT contracts.
Having IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work for a leading FM service provider across PFI/LIFT contracts in the East Midlands then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to email@example.com, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 2nd November. There will be a 2 stage interview process with the first stage being held in the Nottingham office.