£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Are you a confident negotiator with good knowledge of maintenance engineering? Are you looking for a challenge and the opportunity to put your stamp on your account? We are looking for an experienced contracts manager to work on an excellent opportunity managing a national client with ambitious expansion plans in the next year.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £50,000 with a company car too
- Excellent holiday allowance of 26 days plus bank holidays
- After 12- 18 months service you will also be entitled to various enhanced benefits including Private Healthcare, pension scheme etc.
- The opportunity to be part of a large and stable business who are in the midst of a significant period of growth
What are they looking for?
- You’ll need experience in a similar FM contracts manager position – having overseen planned and reactive maintenance for multi-site operations
- You’ll be patient and solution focussed, as well confident communicator who can remain polite and professional in all scenarios
- Experience of working on the tools – as the contract requires you may need to go on the tools for time to time to ensure consistency and smooth running of the contracts
- You’ll need a full, clean driving licence
You’ll be home based with travel to sites across the UK – sites are based from Edinburgh down to the South Coast, so you must be able to travel to sites – you’ll get a car for this, but can also fly to further locations when appropriate. There are 100 sites nationally as it stands, but aggressive expansion plans mean this is set to double in the next 12 months. You’ll be working closely with 2 supervisors, who each have their own teams who are dedicated to making sure the PPMS and reactive maintenance are done, as well as minor projects. You’ll need to quote the client for any works outside of scope of the usual contract, as well as being the main point of contact with the client. You’ll be overseeing a budget of circa £3million annually.
The closing date for this role is 3rd May – however the post is vacant now and as a result they can turn interviews and start dates around quickly for the right candidates. If you’ve got experience as a multi-site FM contracts manager and are looking to take on an exciting new challenge, then please send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk for further consideration.