£35k - 40k per year + vehicle + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Are you an experienced contracts manager with domestic gas background?
Do you have vast knowledge of social housing contracts? If so I would be interested in speaking with you
I am recruiting for a Gas Contracts Manager on behalf of an award winning Building Services Company who are still at the forefront of its game today after being in the business for over 50 years. They believe in building great customer service through their people which is apparent through their continued success and low staff turnover which ensures you stability and security.
This is an excellent opportunity for an already established contracts manager with a domestic gas background who is looking for a new opportunity.
Working closely with the operations manager it will be your responsibility to ensure is done to a highly quality and technically correct
The role is covering the majority of the East Midlands so Nottingham or Derby would be an ideal location.
You’ll be responsible for managing PPM schedules, any quotations and estimates
Standard hours will be 8-5.
You will have a strong business acumen along with the knowledge and experience to hit the ground running with this role
- You need to have come from a maintenance and repairs background
- Ideally you will already have knowledge of social housing contracts, and will have demonstrable experience of managing a team and contracts
- This role needs someone who comes from a gas background who ideally has knowledge of heatsource and groundsource air pumps
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £40,000 per annum (this can be negotiated depending on experience)
- Car allowance or company car
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
- A healthy bonus pot of up to 12% depending on the company’s performance.
- A great company to work for; only recently winning business awards
They are looking for someone who can start ASAP and as a result will prioritise interviews. If you’ve got the relevant experience then please apply to Clare Gadsby on Clare@thornbaker.co.uk, and I’ll call you to discuss the role further.