£50k - 51k per year + £5100 car allowance
5 months ago
Are you a Contracts Manager with experience of leading TFM contracts, looking to work for a company striving to be a frontrunner in the sector? Are you an expert in stakeholder management and forging long-lasting client relationships? If so, I am currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to oversee 4 critical sites across Cleveland, for a company who specialise in TFM services. This could be the role for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £51,000 per annum
- £5100 car allowance
- 23 days + bank holiday per annum
- A long term career in a successful company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression – this very role, has come about as a result of internal promotion – this particular candidates' 4th promotion since joining the business as an engineer. Promotion is based entirely on merit – so taking the next step is entirely down to your own hard work
- Working for a company who really value their employees well-being which directly impacts the work that they do. Staff are trained to a standard that they are empowered to make important decisions without hesitation.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing P&L and ensuring strict budgets are kept to. You will oversee a team of supervisors who in turn have a maintenance and caretaking team reporting into them. You’ll be an advocate for continuous improvement across your sites. In this role you will work with a wide range of stakeholders across a critical estate. You will ensure SLA’s and KPI’s are being hit and your team is running an effective FM service.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of managing TFM contracts and a thorough understanding of strict SLA’s, how these work and the associated penalties.
- Experience of PFI or critical site contracts.
- You’ll be a confident and effective communicator – client satisfaction is a huge priority on these contracts and this is expected to be delivered in an open and honest manner
- An innovative mind- going above and beyond for the client and always looking to find new ways to deliver solutions resourcefully, and in a smart way.
- Collaboration is essential – in order to get maximum client satisfaction, it’s all about working in partnership with your clients and colleagues.
- The successful applicant will be required to go through full security vetting.
The first stage will be a video interview with face-to-face interviews in Cleveland with the client taking place the following week. If you think this sounds like you and you are looking for a new opportunity within an ever-growing organisation, then please forward your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk or apply via the link ASAP