£40k - 50k per year + company car, 25 days holiday
over 3 years ago
Air Conditioning Project Engineer
Are you experienced in leading Air Conditioning projects and installations? Are you looking to work for a company at the forefront of their industry, with an excellent reputation? I am looking for a Contracts Engineer to work for an excellent company with their offices based in Reading.
You’ll be working with a mixture of clients ranging from High end residential properties and developers, to single shops, overseeing the installation of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration units. You’ll be responsible for running concurrent projects which will require you to coordinate subcontractors, sourcing materials and equipment, managing budgets and ensuring projects are completed on time and to a high standard. Your hours will generally be 8 -5 but a degree of flexibility will be required to ensure customers needs are met. You’ll be covering London,Reading, Oxford, Southampton and any sites between no need to be located closely to these locations.
- You’ll have demonstrable experience in a similar position, having overseen AC installations previously, you will also have a valid F-Gas certificate
- A mechanical qualification (NVQ/C&G etc.) and IPAF/PASMA are highly desirable
- You will be customer focussed, with excellent communication skills
- You’ll need to be a problem solver – you’ll be able to think outside the box and find practical solutions to any issues you come across
What’s on offer?
- A healthy salary of £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Company car
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enhanced pension package
- Breakfast bought for you every Friday by the branch manager himself!
- The opportunity to work in a close knit and supportive team who take pride in their work, as part of a wider business across the UK with an excellent reputation.
This role is being actively recruited now, and the interview process will involve two stages with two line managers. If you’ve got the relevant experience and want to make a career move within a highly respectable organisation, then please get in touch ASAP with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.