£24k - 27k per year + 25 days holiday
about 3 years ago
Fantastic opportunity! Are you experienced at working with Engineers, and have an understanding of the service and maintenance industries? Looking to working in administration within a stable and friendly company? Then this position is for you.
We are recruiting for a long established company within the facilities maintenance and M&E sectors, whose head office is in Slough. As a contracts administrator you will be speaking with clients, sub-contractors and engineers on a daily basis which means a need for an excellent telephone manner. You’ll be heavily computer based, using different systems which include Microsoft office packages and their asset management system. The position is office based, where you will work 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £24-27,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays – above market average for this level of role
- A stable position in a strong and supportive team, where no two days will ever be the same
- First point of contact for the business – you’ll be distributing phone calls within the business and solving customer queries where possible
- Scheduling and allocating engineers to PPM’s and reactive works across a range of contracts
- Preparing quotes for clients
- Office administration and support including, filing, stationary orders, responding to emails and letters,
What skills are required?
- You will have demonstrable experience working within facilities management, construction, M&E contracting, or a similar environment and be able to show an understanding of how the industry works
- Ideally some administration experience and an excellent telephone manner
- A clear ability to work under pressure
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and a variety of systems
- Someone with experience working on a Facilities Management Helpdesk would be ideal, but the administration side can be taught, a knowledge of the industry is the most important thing
This is an urgent requirement will interviews will be held over the next week or two and at your earliest convenience if you are suitable. If you’re experienced in the maintenance sector and would like a stable administration role, then please forward details of your full career history and qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org , and if you’re a suitable fit, I will give you a call to discuss the role further and progress your application.