£22k - 25k per year
over 2 years ago
Temp to Perm
Fantastic opportunity! Are you working for a facilities management company as a contracts administrator? Looking for to join a stable and fast growing company? Then this position is for you.
**THIS IS TEMP TO PERM**
We are recruiting for one of our key clients who are a rising star in the Facilities Management industry. As a company they have a firmly established set of contracts, which they service well and have a history of retaining. As a contracts administrator you will be speaking with clients, sub-contractors and engineers on a daily basis which means a need for an excellent telephone manner. You’ll be heavily computer based, using different systems which include Microsoft office packages and their asset management system. The position is based out of our clients southern head office in Reading, where you will work 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £25,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays – above market average for this level of role
- A stable position in a strong and supportive team, where no two days will ever be the same
- Excellent transport links to the office, walkable from Reading city centre and the train station, and free parking
- An opportunity to join a company with fantastic prospects for growth and career development
- Raising purchase order numbers and processing purchase order ledger invoices
- Prepare, produce and collate reports on a daily basis, this should be presented in a clear and concise manner
- Scheduling and allocating engineers to PPM’s and reactive works across a range of contracts
- Applying for permits to complete works
- Produce reports of PPM’s and engineer activities
- Process engineer’s timesheets, expenses and tool required
You will have demonstrable administration experience and an excellent telephone manner
A clear ability to work under pressure
Must have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and a variety of systems
Have experience working on a Facilities Management Helpdesk
Must be experience with raising purchase order numbers and completing invoices
Experience working within facilities management, construction, M&E contracting, or a similar environment; this will give you a great understanding
Previous experience of the Maximo system
This is an urgent requirement will be turning around application very quickly for those who are suitable. If you have previous administration experience and are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please forward details of your full career history and qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org , and if you’re a suitable fit, I will give you a call to discuss the role further and progress your application.