£21k - 29k per year
3 months ago
5 months fixed term
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Communications Specialist to join the facilities department of a hugely successful telecommunications company on a 5 month, fixed term basis. The role will be for 25 hours a week, but there is a lot of flexibility around this role. The role will be paying up to £29,000 for the right candidate and is immediately available!
Located in exciting central London, your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Head of Performance, you will work with the property and facilities services teams to source, proof-read and publish 5-7 news articles per week within company guidelines
- You will issue email announcements to staff as required, usually 2 per month
- You will use your excellent organisation skills to collate/edit content into a PowerPoint and arrange advance run-throughs before managing the monthly WebEx calls
- You’ll use your creative flair to manage existing communication channels (Academy, Newsfeed, My News, Social Media)
- You’ll support in organising events such as conferences
- You will maintain and update all the property facilities services Intranet pages
- You’ll use your great communication skills to liaise with an exciting range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- You will provide support to other members of the team as and when required.
To be considered for the role, you should have:
- Wonderful touch typing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Powerpoint which you can demonstrate
- Thorough working knowledge of internal comms and at least 6 months experience of this
- A huge passion for writing
- Great IT literacy.
If you want to get a foot in the door with a fantastic company and ensure you have ample funds for the festive period, please register to apply below right now or email your cv to email@example.com