£20k - 22k per year
21 days ago
If you are a Communications Officer with experience of working within the Housing sector based in South Yorkshire then please read further about this brand new permanent communications role we are currently recruiting.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £22,000
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- A suite of benefits including enhanced pension scheme up to 8% matched
- An opportunity to work in a busy in-house marketing department – a great role to truly understand the world of marketing
Your role is to build and grow the reputation of the group both internally and externally. You will be working as part of an in-house marketing team telling a wide range of stakeholders more about the business and how you benefit the community.
You will find and produce interesting content for the business as well as producing case studies and content for external agencies including the press. You will also play a key role in managing the intranet and its content.
You will also get involved in a range of marketing activities such as events, filming and photoshoots.
- You will have experience of writing creative and engaging content for a wide audience
- Experience of traditional and new communication methods.
- Excellent IT and communications skills
- High energy and a determination to deliver great content.
- A qualification in marketing, communications or journalism.
Experience in a similar role within a housing organisation or organisation with a social purpose such as a charity would be highly advantageous.
This is an immediate requirement as a result of restructuring within the business and as such the company can accommodate a new team member at short notice. You will be required to go through a 2 stage interview process before being offered a position. Please send your details as soon as possible with full details of your career history and qualifications, and I will get in touch to discuss the position further.