£30k - 40k per year + car allowance + benefits
0844 406 0086
about 1 year ago
Are you an Intermediate Surveyor with experience in Facilities Management contracts, looking to work for a company where job security and satisfaction are available in equal measure? I am currently looking to speak with Intermediate Surveyors for a company who specialise in Hard and Soft FM across high profile public sites.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 plus £3000 Car Allowance
- Working hours are 8-5pm with a degree of flexibility
- Holiday entitlement of 35 days per annum
- Private Healthcare after 18 months service from salaried start date
- Option for Group Pension Scheme from (10% Employer 5% Employee Contribution)
You will predominantly be office based supporting the commercial manager in a busy Facilities Management office. There will also be some occasional travel to the client sites, it is therefore essential you are based within in an hour of Leeds City Centre.
You will be required to submit applications, raise ppm orders and identify completed works.
You will also be involved in the monthly WIP, invoicing and PMS (property management system); running reports, updating and adding information as and when required. Although this role is predominantly for PFI contracts (schools, healthcare centres etc ) you don’t necessarily need to have experience in this area but a sound knowledge of Facilities Management is required.
- Experience working a facilities management commercial office environment
- Surveying qualification
- Previous experience working with Maximo or similar system
- Ability to work well under pressure and make informed decisions
- Experience in project cost control and management
- Experience in project administration
In order to be considered it is imperative that you have experience working within a Facilities Management commercial office. If you have this experience then please apply with your CV ASAP as the interviews for this role will be held week commencing 30th September in the Leeds office.