£40k - 50k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Contract Cleaning Director in the FM Sector then this could be the perfect position for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a high achieving Commercial Sales Director to work for a well-established Facilities Management company. With an excellent basic salary and bonus on offer, we are seeking a strong sales professional with a proven track record in Facilities Management sector to become part of the team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role of the Contract Cleaning Director is to secure new viable business, by actively taking my client proposition to new customers, markets, relationships and networks. By identifying new opportunities, the role will drive and secure growth, increase sales revenues and increase brand awareness, whilst developing and managing key client prospects and new client relationships.
The person in this role will have Facilities Management sector experience including the delivery of commercial multi soft services and the negotiation of long term agreements. Tender writing and experience and evidence of winning tenders are a requisite for the role.
The priorities for this role are to:
- Develop business opportunities and secure new business
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline and secure new commercially viable accounts and long term contracts.
- Understand and have previous experience in tender writing and submissions
- Identify and build relationships and networks that result in sales with key decision makers and budget holders
- Work closely with the Managing Director to build a high level strategy and a detailed plan for targeting specific markets, organisations, networks and people
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing co coordinator to ensure the Sales function is fully supported
- Provide day-to-day guidance and management to the Sales and Marketing co coordinator - carry out regular update meetings
- Devise and implement new Marketing Plan with the assistance of Sales and Marketing co coordinator
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling and working with team members and external partners (e.g. telesales, marketing agencies, etc.) to convert identified opportunities into new business and promote the vision, values and philosophy of the client
- Plan approaches, presentations and pitches based of business offering and match to client needs
- Manage and grow key customer relationships
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Commercially astute with commercial experience and a background across the industry
- Capable of recognising and understanding the “big picture” for both the customer and my client, the needs and success criteria for both organisations
- Adept at applying their skills and competencies to new situations and making effective judgments
- Has sustainable presence and impact at meetings from first impression
- Able to relate to people at all levels and build relationships accordingly
- Inspire confidence through anticipating needs, responding proactively and communicating effectively
- Remains output focussed and results driven at all times
- Is articulate and have strong communication and IT skills
- Has a strong attention to detail, is a completer finisher and able to manage a stream of relationships, projects, tenders and budgets effectively
- Has energy and enthusiasm, wanting to develop themselves and make their mark on business through their own contribution
- Demonstrates a great understanding of our business and actively promote the business
- Demonstrates a positive attitude that has in turn a positive effect on the team
The Package The salary package for this position will be negotiable dependent on previous experience, with uncapped commission, company vehicle, and excellent benefits (laptop, mobile, pension).
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position please apply directly to me. You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as Contract Cleaning Director – I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.