£33k - 34k per year + Van and Fuel card
about 1 year ago
We are currently working with one of the UKs best maintenance companies following an exciting new contract win. This is a company I have worked closely with over the last year and having been to site and met several of the engineers (6 of which have been placed by us) as well as the managers I can honestly say this is a fantastic, varied site to work on which truly will be the end of your job search - as you will not want or need to leave!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £34000
- Van and fuel card provided
- Overtime available
- Travel paid after your first/last 30 minutes
- The chance to work for a growing and developing company
Our client has recently won a new exciting contract working on sites for South Yorkshire police, so you will be mobile across this area and may occasionally have to cover sites in North or South Yorkshire. The role will include a mixture of planned and reactive works.
You will need to have experience of working within a commercial setting and you will need the following qualifications:
- A C&G/NVQ in Plumber or Heating/Gas
- Current Commercial Gas certificates
- A full clean driving licence
- Due to the nature of the role you will be required to go through full police vetting
If you are looking for a new role and have the above experience, then apply now. Interviews will be taking place over the coming weeks. Apply via the link or send your cv to me at firstname.lastname@example.org