£20 - 22 per hour
over 2 years ago
Are you available for an immediate start ? Are you an experienced commercial gas engineer based in the Canterbury area? Are you available for 6 weeks work with the opportunity to work for this company long term to provide paternity cover? If so send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link. This role MUST start ASAP don't wait around apply today!
You’ll be based in Canterbury at a large static site with multiple buildings with vans provided to travel between each one. This is an immediate start potentially leading to a long term role requires you to carry out plumbing and commercial boiler maintenance both on a planned and reactive basis so flexibility will be needed due to the potential of emergency call-outs
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- You’ll be working independently on this static site, so you’ll be happy to manage your own workload
- The role will involve a variation of tasks so you will need to be diverse
- Must have experience working in a demanding environment as there is a strict deadline for the work to be completed
- You’ll be customer focussed, and happy to go the extra mile for customers when required
- You must be gas safe registered.
- You must have commercial gas tickets such as COCN1
What’s in it for you
- An hourly rate of up to £22ph self employed rate
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you’ll never be bored
- Plenty of overtime available to boost your earnings
- Work continuing over the Christmas period
- The opportunity to secure future work with the company as they always ask for the same engineers back for future projects!
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to email@example.com if you do not have the experience or certificates required you will not be successful