£17.00 - 17.50 per hour + Van, fuel card, overtime
over 2 years ago
Commercial Gas Engineer
Are you a commercial gas engineer, looking to work for an employer who knows the value of their engineers? Are you fed up of working for big companies where you're a number on the payroll? I am recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer for an excellent opportunity, working for a regional and well resepcted business that value their staff and offer an excellent package.
You’ll be responsible for servicing, breakdowns and repairs of commercial boilers and heating systems based on various sites within the Birmingham area on a prestigious public sector client. General hours are 8-5, but there is some flexibility required. You’ll also take part in a call out rota.
- You’ll need a full complement of Commercial Gas Tickets such as COCN1/CODNCO1, TPCP1/TPCP1A, CORT1, CIGA1, CDGA1, ICPN1 etc.
- Domestic tickets are also highly desirable
- A flexible attitude and good work ethic
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £17.50ph
- Standby payments for on call, plus overtime
- Van and fuel card – which you can use for personal mileage if you want to
- Uniform and mobile phone supplied
This is an immediate requirement and as a result the directors will accommodate telephone interviews at short notice. If you’re looking to work for an employer who value their staff and work as a close knit team, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.