£37.5k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
over 2 years ago
Are you looking for a company that can provide stability and career progression?
Are you an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer based in South London?
If the answer is “yes” to the above questions then we have a fantastic opportunity for you with a reputable company who are a household name in the UK, and are known for their excellent staff benefits and internal promotion!
This established Company provide are looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to work within their maintenance division, providing services to sites in South London (Largely Southwark).They invest heavily in their employees and have clear progression paths for those wanting to develop their career
What they offer:
- Salary £37,500 - £40,000 pa + 4% pension + annual salary reviews
- Van + fuel card
- Overtime rates of x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
- Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Call out 1-6, Stand by £135 with a min of 4hrs paid
- Benefits such as 4% contributory pension, healthcare, childcare vouchers
- The advantage of working for a large financially stable company, where you can take secondments to be trained up in other areas of the business.
You will be providing PPM and Reactive Maintenance to building engineering systems and services including fault finding and repair on all gas heating systems.
If you have the following qualifications we would be keen to speak with you:
- Apprenticeship trained
- Level 3 NVQ or City & Guilds Engineering/Plumbing/ICPN1
- COCN1 or CODNCO1
- TPCP1A or TPCP1 (desirable)
- HTR 1 (desirable)
You will have demonstrable experience working as a Commercial Gas Engineer post apprenticeship, ideally working in an FM environment. You will also display a high knowledge and understanding of the sector and be Gas Safe registered.
It would also be highly advantageous if you hold any of the following qualifications:
- Legionella awareness
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- 17th Addition
If you are interested in working for a successful and professional company and have the skills and experience required then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.