£38k - 40k per year + Paid travel, van, fuel card
about 2 months ago
We are looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer who is based in the Cambridgeshire / East Anglia region. If you want to join a company that invests in their engineers and will fully support your career development then please read on about this new permanent opportunity.
A highly reputable and renowned maintenance company who have been operating for over 50 years are now looking for a commercial gas engineer to join their team as a result of organic growth and new contract wins.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £40,000
- Travel time paid after first and last hour as well as overtime which is paid at 1.5x/x2 your usual rate, so plenty of opportunity to increase your earnings
- Van, fuel card, uniform, PPE and specialist tools supplies
- Private healthcare on successful completion of probation
- Callout rota is no more frequent than 1 in 7 (£100 stand by payment)
- Extra days holiday for your Birthday!
You’ll be travelling between sites in the Cambridgeshire and surrounding area attending PPM’s and reactive calls on various commercial sites which include offices, educational establishments, hospitals and industrial sites.
Travel time is paid after your first and last half hour.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm.
- You will ideally be an apprentice trained Commercial Gas Engineer with demonstrable experience of working in a maintenance capacity on commercial sites
- Full driving license with maximum 3 points and ability to travel around the Cambridgeshire area, sometimes further afield
- Experience in commercial plumbing would be a huge advantage but not essential
- Willingness to undertake associated building services tasks when required
Candidates with Domestic Gas tickets in addition to Commercial are highly desirable for this position.
This is an immediate requirement as a result of growth within the business and as such the company can accommodate a new team member at short notice. You will be required to go through a 2 stage interview process before being offered a position. Please send your details as soon as possible with full details of your career history and qualifications, and I will get in touch to discuss the position further.