£38k - 45k per year + 25 days holiday, van, fuul card
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer, looking to work in a tight knit team within a company who has maintenance an excellent reputation for the last 45 years? Are you customer focussed, and experienced with working with a variety of Air Conditioning equipment? If so, I want to hear from you!
As part of a small team of maintenance engineers, you’ll be covering sites across London and the Home Counties (Berkshire, Hampshire and Middlesex) are predominantly commercial offices and colleges. Working hours are 8-4 with half an hour for lunch, and travel to sites paid according to how far you have to go. You’ll be placed on the callout rota which is 1 in 5, and be paid a standby fee of £120 each week as well as a minimum of 4 hours overtime every time you’re called out. The majority of the work is maintenance on medium commercial boilers of varying. The role is commutable from High Wycombe, Slough, Maidenhead & Bracknell etc.
- You will be experienced in commercial gas maintenance and ideally have some experience in electrical or HVAC maintenance too
- Ideally you will have been trained via an indentured apprenticeship, you will have a full complement of valid commercial gas tickets including COCN1 or CODNCO1, CORT1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1/1A etc.
- Full clean driving license
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you’ll be working in corporate environments where you’ll be required to appear presentable and communicate to an excellent standard
- You’ll be willing to take on overtime and travel into London
What’s on offer?
- Salary is dependent on experience but realistically can be considered up to £45k
- A very generous 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Van (Transit custom), fuel card, uniform and phone all supplied
- Overtime payments at 1.5x and double your usual rate
- Tools supplied
Telephone interviews are being lined up with a view to getting successful interviewees in for a face to face meeting. If you have the relevant experience and are looking to work for an excellent company who values its employees, then send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk and I’ll call you to discuss the role in further detail.