£38k - 45k per year + Van, Fuel card, overtime
over 1 year ago
Are you looking to work for a growing company who are recruiting heavily as a result of winning new contracts? I am recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer for a well established and rapidly expanding client who specialise in electrical and mechanical building services.
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary of circa £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
- Van provided along with fuel card which will most likely be a Vivaro
- The callout rota is every 1 in 6, and you’ll receive £150 per week as a standby payment
- Any overtime you do will be paid at rates of 1.5x or double time, depending on when you do it
- You’ll have previous experience of working with a variety commercial and domestic boilers, and at minimum will hold COCN1/ CCN1, ideally with further certs such as CORT1, CIGA1, TPCP1, CDGA1 etc.
- Ideally you will also have NVQ/ C&G in plumbing, although this is not essential
- A full clean driving license as this is a mobile position
- A positive attitude and willingness to be flexible in order to get the job done
You’ll be covering sites based in London and the South East, where it will be your responsibility to performing routine PPMs and reactive repairs to various heating appliances including commercial and domestic boilers as well as some plumbing. You’ll be working on a variety of sites which include commercial offices, schools and some residential sites, so as a result you’ll be required to undertake a DBS check before securing employment. Hours are 7.30 – 4.30, Monday to Friday.
This is an urgent requirement. Send your CV to email@example.com and if you have relevant experience, I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.