£40k - 43k per year
over 1 year ago
Are you a Qualified Gas Engineer, with both commercial and domestic tickets, looking to work for a rising star in the FM industry, in a rewarding position? Are you looking for career move in which you can make a big impact on an exciting and varied contract? Then I want to hear from you! Interview times are available for this role on Wednesday 28th August.
I am looking for a Qualified Commercial and Domestic Gas Engineer for a mobile role, covering buildings within the M25 across sites North of the Thames. You’ll be working in a variety of commercial buildings which have public footfall as well as from time to time working on domestic combustion systems, so the role is very varied and as a result needs someone adaptable and driven in order to succeed in this role.
You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance across this critical estate. Ideally you’ll be located in North London, but due to the nature of the contract you must be flexible as from time to time you’ll be required to go further afield when on call-out for instance.
What you’ll need
- You’ll have a full complement of Commercial and Domestic Gas Tickets such as CCN1, COCN1/ CODNCO1, CIGA1, CORT1 etc. that are valid for at least the next 12 months, as well as being an experienced and confident, mechanically minded engineer. You’ll also need your own hand tools.
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- A full clean UK driving license – this is a mobile role so cannot be considered without
- The ability to obtain security clearance as you’ll be working on a high security contract
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a rising star of a business in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- An excellent starting salary of £40,000 - £43,000 per annum, plus overtime which is paid at time and a half for the first four hours and double time after this.
- A company van, which will most likely be a Transit, with tools and PPE Provided
- A very generous 23 days holiday, healthcare entitlement after a length of service and contributory pension
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation on a key contract in the London area, as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be one stage. If you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, and you could be starting your next role as early as next month!