£40k - 45k per year
over 1 year ago
Are you fed up of being sent all over the country on callouts at anti-social hours? How would you like to work for a small and well organised company who are fair and honest with their employees? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Gas Engineer to work for this highly reputable engineering company, who do not ask their engineers to participate in any callout, and genuinely look after their staff.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary is dependent on experience but realistically for a good engineers you’ll be looking between £40-45k
- NO CALLOUT! The bane of every engineer’s life! You will no longer have to put your life on hold waiting for those dreaded calls through the night to leave the house…
- Private healthcare included
- Company van with fuel card
- Tools provided – you’ll only need handtools
You’ll be working in large commercial buildings including Airports, hotels and hospitals, so the work is going to keep you challenged. There will be some work in high end residential so it would be useful if you’re also comfortable doing Domestic Gas maintenance too. The work will be maintenance – both reactive and PPMs, but there won’t really be any installation work involves.
- A full complement of gas tickers – COCN1/ CODNCO1, CORT1, CIGA1 , TPCP1/1a etc and Domestic tickets too
- A full clean driving license and the ability to travel across London
- A positive attidude and the ability to deal with clients from all walks of life
This role is actively being recruited for – interviews will include an initial telephone with the line manager, followed by a face to face meeting in which h is happy to come and meet you after work at a location convenient to you. If this sounds like your next career move, then please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to Jacobm@thornbaker.co.uk, and if you’ve got the right experience we will be in touch to progress your application.