£40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Are you a gas engineer, looking for an employer to invest by offering training and development? Are you ambitious and flexible in your attitude to work, and looking to work for a fair employer? How does working for a company that ill actively help you future-proof your career sound? I am recruiting for a Gas Engineer who has experience of plumbing to work for a small firm, covering sites largely within London.
You’ll be a mobile engineer, responsible for reactive callout and PPMs on plumbing, boilers, pumps, motors etc. as well as some AHUs and FCUs. You’ll work alongside a small but growing team. A high proportion of the work will be in high end residential sites. At quieter times you will be required to do some install work too, and help out on other electrical and AC jobs in which you will be trained and learn new skills. The majority of work will be in WEstv London, but sometimes there will be travel slightly further afield.
- Previous experience as a plumber/gas engineer – you will need both domestic and commercial tickets which are valid for at least another year
- Ideally you will also hold valid LPG or Oil tickets
- Experience of BMS is desirable
- Full, ideally clean driving license
- A flexible attitude to work – this is a new company so initially callout will be on an ad-hoc basis until an official rota is implemented
- You'll ideally be bbased in Wesst London or the Home couties - Berkhire, Buckinghamshire or Surrey
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £40-45k
- A van and fuel card
- EXCELLENT overtime rates – at double time, with 2.5x usual rate on weekends
- Working for a fair employer who truly values his employees and their wellbeing/work life balance – current employees enjoy working in an environment where hard work is genuinely appreciated and you can have a laugh on site with your colleagues.
- Will pay for all training courses, including commercial gas, commercial catering and biomass/oil tickets
- You will be trained on electrical boilers and be put through qualifications that reflect this – all at no cost to yourself
This is an immediate requirement with the ability to turn around interviews and offers at short notice. Send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk for consideration for a telephone interview potentially on the same day and a face to face which can be arranged to follow very swiftly afterwards.