£40k - 45k per year + Company van, fuel card, training/progression + overtime opportunities
almost 2 years ago
Are you fed up of putting your life on hold for a callout rota? Want to work for a company who values your expertise and pays you well for it? We are recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer for a company who pride themselves on delivering the best possible service to their clients.
You’ll be required to do PPMs and reactive maintenance of Commercial Boilers within Government and commercial sites. You’ll be a mobile engineer, attending sites in and around Croydon, and from time to time slightly further afield (Greater London and Kent). There will also be some installation work. This is a Monday to Friday role, working 8-5 with overtime on offer, but NO callout rota.
What’s on offer?
- Healthy salary of up to £45,000 per year
- Company van, mobile phone, full uniform and specialist tools
- Opportunities for training and progression
- Experienced maintenance engineer within Commercial Gas – as a minimum you will need the following tickets: COCN1 core gas or CODNCO1 commercial changeover as well as CIGA1, TPCP1/TPCP1A, with any extras adding further credibility to your application
- Full, clean driving license (max 3 points)
- Experience of another trade i.e. Air conditioning, electrical etc, is highly desirable, as are IPAF and PASMA
- Ability to obtain security clearance as there will be work on Government sites.
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be turned around quickly for suitable candidates. Please send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk with details of your full career history and qualifications for consideration.